BES is an independent, non-profit forum for discussions between epidemiologists working in the academic, industry or regulatory setting of how to apply epidemiological methods in biological and medical science.
The Board of Organizers consists of (in alphabetical order):
- Sigrid Behr, Novartis Pharma AG
- Anna Beckmeyer-Borówko, Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute
- Conny Berlin, Novartis Pharma AG
- Heiner C. Bucher, Basel Institute for Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University Hospital Basel and University of Basel
- Andrea Burden, Institute for Pharmaceutical Sciences, Department of Chemistry and Applies Biosciences, ETH Zurich
- Christoph Meier, Pharmacoepidemiology Unit and Hospital Pharmacy, University Hospital Basel and University of Basel
- Alexander Michel, Bayer Consumer Care AG, Division Pharmaceuticals, Basel
- Nicole Probst, Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute University of Basel
- Daniel Rosenberg, Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Thibaut Sanglier, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG